Now Hiring: NAC Café Supervisor
Equator Coffee Roasters is a community-based, quality-focused, mission-driven coffee roasting company based in Almonte, Ontario.
This role requires a confident, bilingual individual who is able to set a friendly, casual tone in the café while providing efficient service and excellent coffee.
- Keeping espresso calibrated while ensuring staff are following correct procedures and maintaining a high standard of service.
- Following brew/espresso techniques from HQ and instructing the cafe team as such.
- Responsible for coffee order from Equator. (Wholesale, retail, cups, filters, syrups etc.) (weekly)
Ordering, Inventory and Admin
- Dairy Orders and Alternative Beverages - Check product upon arrival and keep track of invoices (weekly)
- Snelling Orders - All paper goods, cups, lids, snack bags, etc. (every 2 weeks)
- Sweet Cheeks Orders - Gluten-free goods, inventoried weekly. (weekly)
- Sysco Orders - All food products for breakfast snacks and lunch prep, monitor inventory. (1-3/month)
- Maison Gourmet Orders (monthly)
- Emails - Monitoring and forwarding to management as necessary.
- Maintain a good attitude while influencing co-workers in a positive, nurturing manner.
- Promote Equator products to customers and co-workers in-store.
- Seek support from management whenever needed.
- Report all conflicts to management for resolution.
- Be an Equator first, team player.
Hourly Rate $17 to $19/hr
*This role has the potential to grow into a management position as the business grows*
If interested, please apply a cover letter and resume to email@example.com