Now Hiring: Almonte Cook/Kitchen
Cook/ Kitchen Hand
Equator Coffee in Almonte is looking for an outgoing, creative and passionate breakfast and lunch master to join the team at our bright and busy café located at the Roastery!
The successful applicant will have:
- a least 1 year experience with food in a café or restaurant
- Baking skills
- Food Safe certified
- passion for quality ingredients
- knowledge to maintain stock, orders, cost and waste
- Be a team player
- Must be available to work Saturday and Sunday
- customer service skills
- effective time management
- willing to take direction
- café or coffee experience (that is a bonus!)
2 to 3 days per week, 8hrs/day, early start, early finish!
Job Type: Part-time
Duties include but not limited to:
Baking pastries, muffins, scones, loaves and cookies. Making breakfast sandwiches and wraps to order as well as prepared. Making lunch sandwiches and salads., keeping the kitchen clean, presentable and sanitized. Ingredients stocked, some ordering of product, communicating with floor staff and fellow kitchen staff. Following recipes and procedures, producing presentable meals and snacks, never compromising on quality.
Please include a cover letter and resume if you are serious about the job