E-Commerce Coordinator : Position Summary
This role requires an organized administrative person. He/she will help Equator establish our ecommerce store as a leader in the Ottawa area. We’re looking for a team player who is ready to learn and assist where needed. This person must have experience and ability in Shopify, Adobe Creative Suite as well as Google Suite, and other helpful communication software.
This position requires good and regular communication with the marketing team as well as a high level of organization and time management. He/she must be able to understand and respond to the priorities of the company and organize his/her time to get projects done on time.
* job position is at our Roastery in Almonte, Ontario
DUTIES (including but not limited to):
- Goal: enhance the customer experience with Equator online – turn fans into superfans!
- Respond to all customer emails.
- Respond to reviews on Google Businesses for cafes.
- Send gift packages, coffee to fix our mistakes, and friendly letters to engaged customers
- Donation inquiries – saying yes, or no based on our criteria, getting the donations coordinated
- Goal: keep our inventories in order
- Website inventory, reordering and upkeep
- Reorder when supplies are low, order for upcoming deals and marketing promotions
- Goal: run our website effectively
- Troubleshoot Subscription problems, customer concerns
- ZenDesk: be available to answer questions on call, as people ask them on the website
- Communicate and collaborate with Equator café managers about promos, offerings, hours, etc.
- Upload appropriate marketing materials for campaigns and changes
- Answer phone and email inquiries regarding the website
- Equator will soon have a Wholesale Backend – onboard Wholesale Clients, troubleshoot online ordering, customer support for Wholesale Customers
- Goal: successfully release and promote new single origins/microlots and seasonal coffees to the public
- Organize and plan Coffee Release schedule
- Coordinate all inter-departmental communication (production, office, marketing, retail)
- Coordinate the design and printing of the labels for each
- Give collateral to Digital Marketing team to organize release of coffees as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Creative problem-solving
- Positive, energetic personality and attitude
- Passion and enthusiasm for coffee and social justice
- Team-player who can take initiative
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Good time management and ability to prioritize key tasks
- Administration experience is an asset
- Website problem solving skills/experience are an asset
- Graphic design is a very valuable asset – familiarity and knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
Please email email@example.com for more information and to apply.